I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger award about a week ago by Patrice over at: http://patricemj.wordpress.com/ She has been most gracious in extending the sisterhood of blogging therapists to me. Please take a short hop over to her blog and immerse yourself in just one of her posts. You might find something that truly speaks to you.
There are just a few rules for this award:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, Add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Holy Cow, FIFTEEN bloggers? Now I know I live in my virtual cave. I really do try to get around and read others, but I’m not sure I’m that well-read. I so enjoy the humor and honesty that is within our keyboarding fingertips. I believe that Patrice has put together a most excellent list of bloggers, I will try to add to this list, but I will probably have to continue to edit this post to come up to this number.
Let me start with the easy rule: 7 random things about myself:
- A horse barn always smells good.
- In my house, the dryer gremlins always eat one sock.
- I have never owned a dog that didn’t need a fence.
- Why are the seats on the train so bad, but the ones on the bus are just fine?
- Bagpipes are the best.
- Humorous writing is not my forte–darn.
- So glad we tossed the tee-vee.
Okay, for the FIFTEEN bloggers (keep in mind I will continue to add to this list):
- http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/ what a great blog for all things to do with travel and motherhood. And such a flair for writing.
- http://freshthoughtz.wordpress.com/ if you want information on current happenings in our government–with a total sense of reality–head over to this blog.
- http://thebigpicturecalgary.wordpress.com/ what a nice way to relax and spend a few moments with a stay-at-home mom with her son and outdoor adventures. A very “up” blog.
- http://reclaimingherlife42 honest words about heavy subjects in life. Take a look.
- http://soulblindministry.com/ needing a little activism in your life? Want to see how some folks are reacting to injustice and inequality? Take a look.
- http://worrywarts-guide-to-weight-sex-and-marriage.com/ What a funny, funny lady who says things SO right. Do yourself a delicious favor and drop her site.
Okay only NINE more to go—I’ll get there, eventually.
Be gentle with you and your loved ones.